Commission a custom love poem to celebrate someone or something you love!
A perfect present for:
- remembering your beloved pets
- housewarming or baby shower gift
- thank you gift to a friend or client
- celebrating your hobby or yourself
- new goals or life transitions
- A thank you gift: thank you, kate
- Celebrating a romantic relationship: sun and moon
- Celebrating a long-term relationship and anniversary gift: space to be a butterfly
- A poem from a dog (pet humor): bell-bottom paws
- A remembrance poem for a beloved pet: orange cat
- Someone’s love of a hobby and idea of what love is: moves like rope
- Celebrating oneself and new intentions: i’m a wild cat
One Custom Poem
A custom poem will include a 5-10 minute phone interview and a typewritten poem sent via USPS priority mail or a digital photo.
2 Custom Poems (10% discount)
2 Custom Poems (can be gifted to different recipients). Each custom poem will include a 5-10 minute phone interview and a typewritten poem sent via USPS priority mail or a digital photo.
Additional audio recording
An audio recording of your custom poem to be emailed to you and/or your recipient.
Gift Package: Poem + Art
Poem + Art (ready-made gift) ~Poem: 5-10 phone interview, first draft/optional rewrite, and final typewritten poem. ~Artwork: you can send in a digital file that will be printed to accompany the poem, OR I will suggest 3 options for you to choose the artwork to be printed. ~Poem + Art will be both mounted and framed in a 11×14 Black Frame. Free pick-up/drop off within 2-3 miles of West Hollywood. Additional charge to be billed for shipping in United States. Please allow for 7-10 business days for packaging and handling.
“I’m so excited to frame my poem in a big frame so that everyone can be intrigued to come up close to read it. I want people to see it in the entryway of the new home my partner and I will be buying. It describes us perfectly and that way our visitors will know who we are.” -Shirley
“This is great! This is going in my bundle of anniversary gifts for my husband.” -Ed
“My cat who passed away, who was so special to me… this poem captures how I want to remember him.” -Gwendolyn
“This is a great gift for my friends who are welcoming their baby girl.” -Rose
More about Jen’s poetry
Jen is a multi-disciplinary storyteller, writer, and performer in Los Angeles Area. You can read more of her writing on Medium.com. She recently performed at Akbar with a Poetry+Storytelling event/podcast Queer Slam. A colleague described her poetry performance at this event as “a high-wire act.”
Jen is also part of a team of typewriter poets that do pop-up events around the Los Angeles area and is the Associate Director of PridePoets. If you have an event that would like to have 2 or more poets provide a “pop-up” event, Jen can coordinate the team of PridePoets to show up with our typewriters and give your event guests a unique custom poem as their party souvenir!
You can see some of her artistic endeavors and adventures with her dog on Instagram @jen.and.potato
To contact her, please email JenCVoice at gmail dot com
Please subscribe below to our 1-2x/month newsletter, so you can hear about events or special promotions!
- Poems are delivered within 7 business days after the phone interview.
- If you need creative ideas on how to frame or matte or present your poem for your occasion, we can discuss and give you a few options at no charge. If you would like to customize the gift package for different frames and matting, other options can be estimated and handled for a surcharge.